Sunday, October 26, 2008

Vincente Stop Growing...Please!

I am so sad because my baby is growing too fast for me. I love his smile and his personality that is coming out. His laugh is incredible and melts my heart. I love this little man of mine!!










This is Vincente and Gavin eating Cheetos at our grocery store yesterday...cracks me up how mature he is!



















I caught him standing up at the coffee table and I started to cry..."Sit down!" My kids thought I was crazy. He ended up falling over side ways, that'll teach him to stand up...:(
























4 comments:

Kindall Family said...

I was the same way when Preston started crawling. Then standing. Then walking! "Sit down!" People who don't have kids just don't understand it. I just want him to stay little longer!
Preston has just figured out how to stand up all on his own, without having to crawl to a wall or something to pull up on. It makes me a little sad. He will be a year on Nov 17, too soon for me!
Love ya!

Kassie Temple said...

He is so cute!!! I can't believe how much he looks like you. Hope you guys have a great Halloween. Love you!

Dustin and Lyndsey Wright said...

He is soooo cute. Love little V!!!! :)
Duzzy

Jill Wright said...

He really is a DOLL.