Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Girl....I wanna Shoup!!

So I am driving along on a nice trip with Juan to Salmon, Idaho. We stopped to check out a map and what do I see? A town called Shoup, so we decided to drive there. We are listening to my I-pod and driving down this dirt road to get to Shoup. We pull up to this sign and as I am getting out to take some silly pictures, I'm not lying...Shoup comes on my radio. I think that it is such a coincidence and start laughing hysterically...Juan doesn't think the coincidence is as strange as I do, but anyway I am chalking it up to fate!!!!

Outside Shoup...gorgeous scenery!!
This is the map I saw of Shoup!!
I know, I'm a big nerd, but I made him leave the car on so I could hear the song!

4 comments:

Jenny C said...

That is hilariuos! You look really cute in those pictures!

Dustin and Lyndsey Wright said...

That is really funny that it happened that way. Those are some good lookin photos. Looks like you guys had a fun time.

Kassie Temple said...

That is crazy...that song reminds me of the good old days when we all used to take a verse.:) Memories....That is awesome that you and Juan got a little trip together. Love ya.

Kindall Family said...

Katie, I think I love you. Only you could manage to time something like that!