Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Have A Confession To Make!

So since Devan has been in Canada, I've been a little bit obsessed with anything Canadian. The last few weeks, I've seen a lot of Canadian flags being flown around town...and well let's just say I've stocked a couple of people. The first photos I am sorry to say the lady was quite afraid of me taking pictures of her. Notice her handicap sticker in the rear view...oops! The picture of the semi was less scary for him and more so for me. He was swearing and flipping me off for taking pictures of his truck. What can I say? I miss Devan so much and seeing a flag makes me think of him, and this is now my new obsession!

2 comments:

Kassie Temple said...

That is funny. It is crazy how you start noticing those things. We would love to come for dessert. That would be fun! Hope you are doing well. Love you!!

Grammy said...

Katie ~
I miss Devan too. I got to have a short visit with him on Monday. It was REALLY short but he sounded good! He is such an amazing missionary. Be careful and watch the road when you snapping pix!
Love you,
Aunt Kimi