Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've been Tagged...

1. I have a birthmark on my toe
2. I LOVE all the annoying Mexican Mariachi music and I know how to dance to it. I have about 100 songs on my Ipod.
3. I'm on the PTO to prove to myself that I can hold a church calling responsibly. LOL
4. I flashed Bret Michaels at a Poison concert.
5. I've practiced acceptance speeches in the bathtub or shower holding shampoo bottles.
6. I won first place in two categories at a seven state gymnastic tournament.
7. I think my living hell would be if I had to drive a minivan...seriously alot of my pride is in the fact I've been able to avoid this pitfall with as many kids as I have...hopefully my lucky streak will not give out on me!

1 comments:

Jenny C said...

I can't believe it, but I actually learned something reading that. I thought I knew most everything.