Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Golden Birthday Celebration

This year Nohemy had a pretty horrible birthday. She was staying with her mother during her "Golden Birthday". For those who don't know what a Golden Birthday is, its when you turn the same age as your birth date. Anyway, on her birthday, she broke her toe and was in the hospital for the better part of the afternoon...pobrecita! She didn't get any cake or presents. Needless to say she was depressed about that. Well, a few weeks ago she wanted to go out just her and I to celebrate our Golden Birthdays, it just so happened my was this year too. I took her to my favorite resturant called the Pair. We had a very grown up cheese plate and mocktinis. She had such a great time, we got all dressed up and stayed out till 10:00. Mimi thought it was cool to be in such a fancy resturant. I love that girl and now I have someone who loves the Pair as much as I do!!








I look exhausted...10:00 is about as late as I can go...hehe!












3 comments:

Chandra said...

Awwww how sweet!

Unknown said...

That is so great that you got to spend one-on-one time together! I wasn't able to fully appreciate my "Golden Birthday" (I was three years old)!

Jenny C said...

How fun! Mine was 25 years ago....