Saturday, October 4, 2008

Green Ghost

So last night I taught the kids how to play Green Ghost...why, cuz its Halloween!!! Dominic and Riley had gone to their Dad's house, so Mimi and Gavin invited over some friends to play. It was very scary for them and exciting at the same time. Gavin wasn't quite getting the jist of the game because everytime he would hide and be the ghost, he would jump out too soon and people laughed instead of being scared. You could hear him giggling as he hid, so it was pretty easy to find him. Here are some of the best photos I took and one of them was totally staged for the blog...can you guess which one it is????








3 comments:

Grammy said...

Katie ~~ You're a fun little Mom!! You guys are going to have a fun Halloween month!!
You are probably wondering who the heck "Grammy" is!!?? Well, its me Aunt Kimi!! Yes, I really am somebodies "Grammy" and so that is how I'm listed on these blog spots.
Have fun ~ I love you guys.
Aunt Kimi

Jenny C said...

Green Ghost....this game is one of my favorite Montpelier memories. Laying down in Mom's flower bed.I tagged you. Check out my blog for details:)

Unknown said...

Cute pictures!!! I have never played "Green Ghost", it looks like you guys had so much fun! We haven't seen you guys forever! Hopefully we will get together sometime soon!