Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving and Marie

I've had a hell of a couple of weeks, so here are some random photos from some of the happier times. This is Gavin's birthday party, and some photos from Thanksgiving. One of my good friends came up from Oregon to be with me during this time. We had a pretty good talk and I'm grateful to her for her support and unconditional love of me and my family. I especially appreciated Marie for all her advice and helping me laugh again. Love you honey!























































2 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

You are one hot Mamma! Check you out!!!! :}

Grammy said...

Katie ~
Not sure how much I'm supposed to know but I just want you to know how much we love you guys! We think about you and hope that life gets better. Let us know if we can help with anything!
Love you ~ give those kids a big hug from Aunt Kimi!