Saturday, November 15, 2008

Harvest Festival


I decided last year that I would volunteer for the PTO, and I am now the Hospitality Cooridinator. A couple months ago I volunteered to be in charge of the Harvest Festival and what an undertaking that has been. Last night was the fiesta and what a fiesta it was. The highlight for me was the pie in the face booth which Dustin volunteered to be our victim. He was such a good sport about it. Mimi and Dominic also voluteered to be victims. So hilarious, I'm still cracking up. We had hot dogs and chili, caramel apples, popcorn balls and cider. It was so fun! My generous ex husband Stacy came and ran the face painting booth since he is an incredible artist and his wife Allison helped man the old time photo booth. She was a sport being 7 months pregnant to help out like she did...LOVE HER!!! Dustin and I did a photo in the booth so as soon as we get that, I will post it...should be interesting. The kids did one too, now that one will be GREAT! So now I am heading up to McCall to decompress from this crazy couple of months I've had!












































4 comments:

Kindall Family said...

Looks like you had a great time! Sorry I couldn't make it. I'm glad you had so much family there to help and share the fun!

The Pemberton Family said...

That looks like a total blast!!! You worked hard on that--good job! Your family has so much fun and it's good to hear everybody gets along..that's how it should be! Love ya!

Jenny C said...

Good job, Kate! That was nice of Stacy to help out! Miss you. Hope you had fun in McCall.

Kassie Temple said...

It looks like a sucess. Good job!!