Monday, August 25, 2008

Conover and Lenore Wright Family Reunion

I haven't figured out how to write this blog so it looks professional...I hope Jenny or Kassie will teach me one of these days!! Anyway, these are photos of the Wright Reunion. We ate at Aunt Linda and Ross's house. Everyone had a great time talking and swapping remember when stories. Ben and Astrid came with Santiago. He is so adorable and Astrid and I have made a shoppping date when I go to Park City for the "Jeff Wright Kids" Reunion in September. Greg and Shannon were also there, they brought Ben and Astrid. Greg was in a great mood and I love to hear his laugh. Shannon was running around helping Linda set out food and helped me take care of Vincente...love her! Also there were Glen and Andrea, Destinee and Brian. My kids kept running up to Brian asking if he was the cousin of mine that was a Rock Star!! I hope he wasn't too annoyed with that. It was really cute, Nohemy asked for his autograph and he was laughing as he signed her jeans!!!! Aunt Joann attended and Uncle Paul. Brent came too, it was great to see him. He was my surrogate father. Gavin especially was scared of his full beard and deep voice as he would reiterate my commands. It was nice to have a man back me up when trying to round up my troops. Uncle Scott brought Greyson with him. He loves to play with Dominic and Riley. The three of them hung out all weekend. He spent the night with me and we went to the lake together. Greyson's a good kid! Steve and Richard came, too. I like Richard more and more. He was so good to Grandma helping her cook and clean up. We celebrated Steve's birthday, Richard brought him a pie and that was the "cake". He was happy bustling around and staying busy. While we were eating cake, Anna called to wish Steve a happy birthday. We sure wish more of the his kids could have made it, but I sure enjoyed seeing Brent, its been too long. Overall, great time had by all!






















2 comments:

Kassie Temple said...

Thanks for the pictures...helps me feel like I was there. I am excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks. Love you!!

The Pemberton Family said...

I wish we could have been there too! It looks like you all had a lot of fun. I would love to see your family-they all look so cute! Love you!