Monday, August 11, 2008

Bear Lake












We stayed at Aunt Debbie's beach house on the lake. It was amazing, the kids had so much fun. Gavin and Nohemy and I stayed in the family bedroom downstairs and that room was so dark. It was perfect for Vincente to take naps. While we were there, Dustin was in rare form. He was making us laugh so hard. The video clip is from Dustin doing his impression of Raquel Welch. He reminds me of Chris Farley...lol! We also buried Mimi in the sand and I taped her trying to get out...it is definately worth watching all the way through if you'd like a good laugh...turn your speakers up!!!







2 comments:

Kassie Temple said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I wish we could have come. Dustin is so Chris Farley!! Love ya!

Dustin and Lyndsey Wright said...

I think that I must have been under the influence of something. Chris Farley is probably the best way to desrcibe me I guess! : ) It was so much fun!!!!!