Sunday, January 11, 2009

Post for Chandra Peterson...LOL!

This weekend, I had a pretty good weekend. My cousin James came home from his mission and I had a great time reconnecting with him. I did however decide that after seeing all the photos of Chandra with MY Uncle Monte and Aunt Kimi that I was going to take some photos with them that would make her as jealous as I was of the cute pictures she has of them...so Chandra this post is mainly to make you jealous!!! LOL When I took the pictures and told Kim and Monte what I was doing they laughed and I'm sure they thought I was nutts. It was great to see them and I love them so much. I taught Kassidy how to find out if a boy is a gentlemen by the old drop your purse and see if he helps you pick it up trick...not as successful as we would have liked, but it was funny!!!















3 comments:

Chandra said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! Tanner is CRACKING up over here! I am so mad at you! Did you REALLY have to rub it all in with all those up close and personal shots with Monte! Come on! I'm dying over here! ha ha ha ha Tanner says you look like the Cleopatra! You DO look oh so beautiful! As usual. Oh I just love you! You make me smile and laugh so much! I'm so glad we get to live next to each other in Heaven, you know- since we're family! :-) Glad you had a great weekend! Love you! xoxoxo

Chandra said...

Oh I had to look at the pics one more time.... That last one is KILLING me! Awwwww!!!!! I'm going to photo shop my head over your head! ha ha

Grammy said...

Katie ~
I had to check the post this morning~ How funny is that! Great times ~ Sorry Chan!!! Boise was fun as usual! You are a sweetheart! I'm not sure I like the whole "Having Kassidy see if a guy is a gentleman" thing or not!" He didn't really pass the test anyway!
Love you and we are praying for you and your family as well!
Aunt Kimi